Wednesday, February 11, 2009

4 Month Check Up


We visited our new doctor yesterday, Dr. Freeman, and were really impressed! The nurses were so nice, Dr. Freeman was really thorough and it just seemed right. Alexander now weighs 13 lbs 9 ounces and is 26 inches long!! He's in the 25th percentile with his weight but the 90th for his height! He's going to be our basketball star!

4 comments:

Chantry said...

We go to Dr. Freeman and have really loved him too!! I am so excited that you have now started a blog - I will look forward to seeing all of the pics/posts on your little man - and hope to see you both one day really soon!

Love, Chantry

MarySuz said...

i love this pic! im glad to hear that he is doing well!

Ran said...

Just like Robert, tall and slim!!
gg/vozinha

Miriam said...

KAREN! He looks just like you. I love it! I hope you are well sweet friend. I can't wait for the random day we get to hug again.