Monday, September 7, 2009

First Pair of Shoes and Bentley Bear


"Hey Mom, can we go outside now?"


Alexander's new shoes-- he's on his feet enough now that we finally broke down and bought him a pair of shoes (though they are the cheapest pair we could find).

I picture him standing here one day when he goes off to his first day of school... he's already grown up so fast.


Here he is showing off how can take a few steps while barely holding on to the door frame!


And here is our beloved Bentley bear. Alexander sleeps with him now and it is too cute to see him all curled up with his little bear.

Well Alexander turned 11 months old on Saturday. I can hardly believe it. We are having so much fun with him and I enjoy being a mom more everyday. He is still cruising all around, loves to play with books, balls and anything he can take out of a container and then put back in (he is quite organized, like his parents!), he's eating mainly table foods nowadays (what a relief-- just 1 or 2 baby food items a day), and he loves getting us to playhide and go seek with him (its fun to see him initiate games). Oh and he has 4 teeth and I believe he is teething again, he at least is showing some of the classic signs.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow he is growing up too fast! He shoes are super cool and I am so proud of him for eating by himself. I love you all sooo much!