Alexander with his first cupcake! (Thankfully Robert blew out the candle for him)
Here he is on his new Rocking horse that Erica gave him!
And with his new firetruck from Grand-daddy!
The Howe Men together again!
And here's Alexander giving his Dad a big kiss!
In addition to a wonderful time at the farm we also celebrated at home with cupcakes and presents (so many presents!). He got a rocking horse, little people farm legos, a fire truck, a Leapfrog drum and a Dr. Seuss collection book! Even though he didn't enjoy the cupcake he did have so much fun playing with all of his new toys. Each of them were just perfect, it feels like Santa Claus just showed up at our house!
2 comments:
I am so glad Alexander had a great birthday!! Looks like it was a lot of fun! I hope you all are doing well.
I MISS ALEXANDER! I love you!
Post a Comment