Friday, November 6, 2009

Great Grandparents Visiting

Two peas in a pod!

Enjoying being outside with each other

Papa got a work out while Alexander pushed the stroller around the Horticulture gardens. I'm not sure which one of them had more fun!

Alexander chilling with Papa on the couch. They loved "talking" and laughing at each other.

On Sunday my Grandparents made the long journey to Blacksburg, VA to visit their one and only great-grandson (oh and of course, Robert and I). We had such a wonderful visit. Alexander LOVED hanging out with his Great-grandma and Papa and they were so much help (by occupying Alexander's attention anytime he was awake). I am so impressed by them, they have so much life, energy and are up for anything-- I hope we are like them when we grow up! Well we walked a lot, around the gardens on campus, the neighborhood, Pandapas Pond and we ate delicious food as well (especially the shrimp dinner my grandmother made). We can't wait to see them again soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What precious moments! Alexander looks so happy with Papa and vice versa!

Laura said...

so I am still amazed at how much Alexander and Anabelle look alike... when ever I look at his picture I am always just amazed, they really could be siblings!