Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Photos and Big News!

The Howe Family!


Sweet Alexander actually tried to drink this fake milk!


Now this is our favorite photo-- such a classic moment of Alexander's personality! Robert and I say this is really how he feels about Christmas :)

So we finally got some more professional pictures done and once again we were super pleased. Also, we found out today that we are expecting another little BOY!!! Alexander's little brother is due around May 12th and we are all eager to become a family of four! This was the best Christmas present I could have ever asked for-- I love all my boys.

5 comments:

Sherry Gupton said...

What a precious family - including the new little brother. I know from experience that having two boys is wonderful!

Nana

Laura said...

The pictures are so good! And I am just so excited and feel so blessed to have another nephew, I just love all four of you so much :) Anabelle says she is happy to still be the little princess among all the princes

Chantry said...

another BOY! yeah! Lillianne will love having another boy around - more future boyfriend choices =) i am so excited for you and cant wait to see you soon. missed not getting together this week. everyone must be busy. after the holidays we will get back on track. love ya!

Sammie Jo McCluskey said...

Congratulations Karen!! That's wonderful! I'm sure Alexander will love growing up with a younger brother. I hope you are feeling well and that you all have a blessed Christmas!

Katie said...

Congratulations!!! the pictures are adorable!!