Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Alexander's First Haircut

His cute shaggy look before the big cut!

His new big boy haircut! Notice "Charlie" bear with him. He has become unbelievably attached to this little bear that was brought to him all the way from England when he was first born by his Uncle Andy!

His nice new look

On Saturday Alexander and I ventured out for his first real haircut. As always he did a wonderful job of sitting still and smiling at every. But the whole experience definitely made him a little nervous but he held "Charlie" the whole time (it actually took 45 minutes) and never cried. I was so proud of him and the hair dressers were in shock at how good he was. Well we had planned to go grocery shopping afterwords but the haircut took all his energy and he passed out on the car ride home and then for another 3 hours in his crib. It was a big day :)

2 comments:

Chantry said...

CUTE!! I love it but at the same time it makes him look sooo much older - which makes me kinda sad!

We need to get together sometime soon! Give me an update on the house!

Laura said...

I really like the new haircut! How sweet that he held on to his little bear, it is so nice that he has something that comforts him so well, other than his amazing mommy of course!