Alexander gets most of the attention on this blog, but it is, after all, about the Howe family. So I (Robert) just wanted to take a minute to put the spotlight on Karen. It's only been two months since she started working at a local engineering firm, and she has already made a huge difference there. Every day, another corner or closet of the office workspace is cleaned up or organized because of Karen's touch. She is really exceeding the expectations of her employer, and doing everything there to honor God. Of course, Karen is also keeping our household running - shopping, preparing most meals, and generally, taking care of us boys. All while she's six months pregnant! So Karen gets the employee/mom/wife of the month spotlight award (she earns this consistently) - be sure to congratulate her!
3 comments:
Congratulations Karen, You are amazing, incredible and beautiful! I am so proud of you! I love you so much
Karen is amazing at everything she does! I am so glad that she is a part of my life, and I have enjoyed watching her grow into the wonderful wife and mother that she is.
Congrats Karen. Many accolades!!!
Very deserving!
Post a Comment