My dear friend Chantry watched Alexander for us this morning. He had so much fun playing with little Lilianne!
Sharing snacks and hats with his friend
After a long nap we finally unpacked some of his Spring/Summer clothes and he discovered his hats. He had so much fun putting them all on and walking around the house.
We finished the afternoon by eating popsicles on the front porch (its so nice to have a front porch!).
We finally have had a warm day here in Blacksburg and it has been a much needed relief. As I sat outside with Alexander eating our popsicles I couldn't help but think about how I was experiencing a moment of pure happiness. There is nothing like just sitting with my sweet son and enjoying the beautiful weather.

2 comments:
This was such a sweet post... life is wonderful :) Alexander looks so happy too in his new home with a yummy orange Popsicle (my favorite too).
I'm so glad that you take the time to find and enjoy those moments. Believe it or not, those unscripted, spontaneous gifts of time will be the most precious memories that you have as your children grow up.
Much love to you all!!
Post a Comment