I pretty much love your cute family...even if I haven't met 3 of the 4 of you. I hope one day we will all just happen to be in Raleigh at the same time and I can meet them. love you Karen.
I saw a cow baby outfit this week and thought of you and this blog. I almost bought it JUST FOR cow appreciation day, but thought it'd be cuter if I made it like y'all. :)
4 comments:
I love the pictures! THe ears are the best part, check out my facebook to see our cow pictures too!
I pretty much love your cute family...even if I haven't met 3 of the 4 of you. I hope one day we will all just happen to be in Raleigh at the same time and I can meet them. love you Karen.
Your cow outfit is so much better than mine was. I miss you guys!
I saw a cow baby outfit this week and thought of you and this blog. I almost bought it JUST FOR cow appreciation day, but thought it'd be cuter if I made it like y'all. :)
Post a Comment