


Here you can see two very important things about Elijah: 1. His fuzzy hair, we call him "Mr. Fuzz" and 2. His two bottom teeth that popped up about 6 weeks ago!
Here's our latest family photos! As you can see we were not able to get one of the boys together or of Alexander by himself but we were happy to at least get the family shots. I can't help but think that last year when I sat next to that Christmas tree I was 4 months pregnant and now to see my beautiful little boy smiling there just fills my heart with joy. This advent season we are grateful as we prepare to celebrate Jesus' arrival.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures! My heart just melted when I saw the one of Elijah especially. You all make the most precious family.
Love you and miss you.
Could the four of you get any more beautiful??? What great pictures! You look amazing and your men are just so handsome. Having a baby at Christmas makes it that much more REAL, doesn't t?
love these!!! alexander looks like he knows what to do when a camera is pointed at him... so cute! merry christmas to the howes :)
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! Your boys are adorable Karen!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! You all look amazing!! Karen your hair has gotten so long, too!!!
I love your family and I only know one of you. But you look amazingly beautiful and happy. I hope we cross paths in Raleigh one of these holidays.
love you friend!
Post a Comment