
Elijah loved his Tia Kat reading to him.

Kat and the boys

Even after nearly 10 years of knowing one another, Katie's presence still brings me such joy.
Its been one of those weeks where I understand the phrase, "it takes a village to raise a child." We have been so blessed with a week full of wonderful help. On Friday Katharyn, Robert's sister, came down from New York to visit and help out with the boys. Tia Kat was so helpful and it was just nice to have someone else around to hang out with! Though we do not have pictures we were filled with extra babysitters this week, our friend Chum watched Elijah on Tuesday and then our dear friend Mam and her son watched Alexander on Wednesday! Then we got a surprise phone call from my friend Katie saying she was coming to see us on Thursday!! We are so blessed, thank you everyone for your help this week-- I'm not sure if I would have made it without you all!
1 comment:
I love the family blog!!! It keeps me in tune to your awesome family. Good to see the boys are beautiful and that Karen and you are doing a fantastic job raising these two fortunate chaps. Kuddos to tia for coming to hang out with the kids.
Post a Comment