Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NYC with Grandma

Cousin Katie, Laura, Grandma and Me in Central Park!
My beautiful sister-in-law, Katharyn, who so graciously hosted us all weekend!

Katie dancing at FAO Schwartz

Laura, Grandma and I at the Statue of Liberty

Smiling with my Grandma

Yes, you read correctly, we took my Grandma to NYC this weekend and could not have had a better time. We did everything from the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to Central Park and FAO Schwartz to watching Mary Poppins on Broadway. This weekend was packed full of memories and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thank you Kat for hosting us and taking such wonderful care of us this weekend!

1 comment:

Mark and Leah Schuurman said...

What a WONDERFUL idea! You'll never regret or forget spending that time with her. With my sweet Grandmother Bolen now in Heaven, I cherish the memories we had together while she was still here.