Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Slip and Slide

Alexander was the only one who actually understood the concept of the slip and slide!

Beautiful Mariah!



Little people talking about big things!

My only sunflower that survived the deer!

I have realized something important about children recently, they are capable of having true friendship and ridiculously funny inside jokes!  I see this as my boys play with their good friend Mariah.  They are constantly laughing, bantering along with each other, and taking moments to just talk.  On this particular day they had fun trying to understand the slip and slide (we will try again next year) but even more fun once we headed inside.  As I spent time catching up with my friend (Mariah's mom) the kids went upstairs where we found them sitting on Alexander's bed just talking with one another - I just wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear what their sweet conversations are about!

No comments: