This morning after everybody had their morning nap Alexander and Anabelle had a chance to cuddle with Aunt Laura.
Then he had fun playing in the laundry basket while I cleaned up a bit.
Today has been a lot of fun. Its raining like crazy here (I sadly will not be experiencing the normal 80 degree weather) but it has meant that the cousins have had plenty of time to play and sleep while Laura and I catch up. Laura and Chris went out for their 2nd wedding anniversary tonight and trusted me with Anabelle. And I thankfully was able to put her to sleep by the time they got home! Its been a good day.
Today has been a lot of fun. Its raining like crazy here (I sadly will not be experiencing the normal 80 degree weather) but it has meant that the cousins have had plenty of time to play and sleep while Laura and I catch up. Laura and Chris went out for their 2nd wedding anniversary tonight and trusted me with Anabelle. And I thankfully was able to put her to sleep by the time they got home! Its been a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment