It looks like she is going to be like her mom and love the pool!
Pretty girl!
Here's an update on my beautiful niece, Anabelle! She will be 4 months old soon, I can hardly believe it! I can't wait, in just2 weeks I will see her and my wonderful sister and brother-in-law!
ahhh... that is so sweet that you put a picture of Anabelle on your blog! Can you believe it that Anabelle actually turned 4 weeks technically last Sunday but she is the cutest ever! I think she will like going to the pool. I was thinking we should get a baby swimming pool when we are in Raleigh for the babies to play in, can you imagine the pictures! Target has them for $5.00! I love you and can't wait to see you, Alexander and Robert!
2 comments:
ahhh... that is so sweet that you put a picture of Anabelle on your blog! Can you believe it that Anabelle actually turned 4 weeks technically last Sunday but she is the cutest ever! I think she will like going to the pool. I was thinking we should get a baby swimming pool when we are in Raleigh for the babies to play in, can you imagine the pictures! Target has them for $5.00! I love you and can't wait to see you, Alexander and Robert!
What a great idea! We'll have a pool here when you get here.
Sherry
Post a Comment