Thursday, June 24, 2010

First Smiles


Elijah has just started to smile! What a wonderful feeling to see our little one smile back at us. He continues to be so sweet and loving even despite some stomach issues (I will spare you all the details!). We also went in for a check up and he found out he weighs 11 pounds 8 ounces and is 23 inches long (both in the 75th percentile). Even though Robert and I are completely wiped out we are so thankful for our boys and all the Lord has provided for us.

2 comments:

Mark and Leah Schuurman said...

Oh Karen! He's just DARLIN! You must be in an exhausted, but amazingly happy state. I hope those cute giggles and grins continue to fuel both you and Ryan, especially on those days when you just want to pass out.

Sherry Gupton said...

Oh my goodness! How did he get so big so fast? He's changed so much, and I can't wait to see him soon. Hang in there. Before you know it he'll be chasing Alexander around the house.