Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday

Well I turned 28 years old on Monday and I could not be more blessed. I am so thankful for my amazing husband and my two beautiful boys! They all did a great job of celebrating with me by letting me have an hour and half out shopping (without any babies!), sushi for lunch, a beautiful orchid, and calzones and birthday cake for dinner! I can't even imagine how life could get better than this (well I would appreciate more than 1.5 hours of sleep in a row).

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy be-lated birthday Karen! =)
I thought of you this past Sunday. You will never guess who came to visit my church. Bonnie and some of the Hannah's Haven ladies! Can you believe that!? One of our elders and his wife worked with Teen Challenge for 17 years and when they moved here, they partnered with a Teen Challenge organization that happened to be Hannah's Haven. It was like being back at the G sitting in InterVarsity. I really missed you Sunday. I wanted to let you know that I love you and think of you often, more now that I'm married. I often wonder "what would Karen do/say" in certain situations! Haha.

I love you and miss you!!