Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cookout with St. Paul AME


Alexander and I just hanging out watching the people and a game of softball!

Naomi checking in to see how Alexander is doing


Cuddling with Ms. Yalana!


Spending quality time with one of his favorite people-- Lisa Tabor!

Happy to be home and in the air condition!

We have had a busy day with church, saying goodbye to the Grandparents (so sad), and then heading off to the church cookout but it has been so much fun. I really love going places with Alexander, he's a great companion while Robert is away.

4 comments:

Jonathan Goodman said...

What a big boy. He is getting to grow up around great people it looks like and I can just look at him and tell he is smart :)...

kd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kd said...

The last picture is very sweet.. :) Alexander looks much comfortable in his summer clothes..
- Kshitija

Laura said...

Karen I cannot believe how much Alexander and Anabelle look alike, it is incredible! I love it because I can see a preview of what my baby will look like and so far she is going to be beautiful!