Friday, May 28, 2010

Howe Family Visit

Ranusia holding her newest grandson


Bob (Grandpa- one of Alexander's newest words) and Alexander had tons of fun reading, playing with play dough, building towers and just hanging out.



The Howe Men

We have had a wonderful couple of days with Robert's parents. Elijah has been great and Alexander continues to be an amazing big brother. We are so grateful for all of our families and only wish we could see all of you more often. Next week will be our first week in several weeks that family will not be here!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh I like Alexander's soccer T shirt. In preparation for the World Cup!

Mark and Leah Schuurman said...

Karen - HOW GREAT! I'm so glad things are going well. I'm sure you're tired, but at the same time, I'm sure there's nothing like it! Alexander is getting so big, but he especially looks that way beside Elijah. You keep on enjoying your Howe men. Thanks for posting the pics. It's a great way for me to be able to keep up with ya'll. :)

Laura said...

The pictures are great! I miss my nephews!