Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My boys

Alexander loves holding his little brother and Elijah seems to take it pretty well :)

Alexander is definitely ready for Elijah to start playing with him. He holds his hands, shares his goldfish with him, tries to get him to drink his milk, brings toys over and so much more-- its too cute and I can't wait until my boys spend endless hours playing together.

My three boys :)

And here's just a good photo of Alexander playing at the park!

Well we are in week 2 of having two boys under the age of 2! Its definitely has had its challenges but I feel like we are also reaping the rewards of having children close in age. They both nap (well except today in which Alexander has been fussing in his crib for 30 minutes), eat a lot and are generally easily pleased. I love my boys :)

2 comments:

Chantry said...

so good to see you today! you looked great and little Elijah is adorable! i am so happy for your family and look forward to watching him grow =)

Laura said...

They are both incredible!