Elijah laying out in his cute swim suit (he's so big that this is actually the swim suit Alexander wore last year at the beach when he was 9 months old!)
As with most things Alexander was hesitant with the pool at first but he quickly warmed up to it and loved playing with Robert (and Robert LOVED playing with him as well!)
Alexander "playing in the sand." Notice that he is actually on the quilt, he hated for his feet to touch the sand and it took us 3 days for him to even come out on the beach. But by day 5 he loved the ocean but the sand is still up for grabs.
We had such a wonderful trip to the beach last week. We had delicious food, quality time with HGTV, time to read Real Simple and a great time with family. A friend once told me that vacation with small children is not really vacation instead its doing what you normally do in a different location. I must agree but if I had to pick a location, I'd definitely pick the beach. We are already planning our trip for next year and are looking forward to having both the boys able to play (instead of passing Elijah from person to person as he slept-- but that was super sweet too).
2 comments:
I love your blog!!!!
love to be fu***ng kat with him in her arms
Post a Comment