Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Brotherly Love


Playing in Alexander's crib together.



The boys laughing at each other (oh how I look forward to many years of these boys cracking each other up!)

Here's Alexander attempting to help Elijah during tummy time!



My sweet little boy smiling away

Alexander and Elijah continue to adore one another and we enjoy them more and more every day (we feel like we are just living in a dream right now). We have started a new fun time for the boys of letting Elijah play with Alexander in his crib when he wakes up from his nap. Alexander loves this and now prepares for his little brother to join him by getting his blankets, a paci (though Elijah hates the paci), and his bear all ready for him. Its just too sweet!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark and Leah Schuurman said...

Mark and I LOVE the Carolina gear! Also, I thought of your family when we got a couple of Hokie onesies as a gift this past weekend. That's what we'll put the baby in when we come visit your beautiful, smiley family. :)