Alexander didn't miss a beat in getting Katie to read to him!
So much fun!
There is nothing like having my amazing friend bless my sweet children.
My best friend from college, Katie, came and visited for a few days and I cannot even begin to describe what a blessing it was to us. She walked in with flowers, wine and a kite -- I'm not sure if there is anyone who knows me so well :). We had a great time and can't wait for her to visit again!
3 comments:
These pictures almost made me cry they are so sweet! Praise the Lord for incredible friends!
I wish I could've been there! That looks like way too much fun!
That made me happy to see the two of you smiling together. College feels like SO long ago...but then not really. Love you both. And your sweet babies Karen, they are precious!
Post a Comment