Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thomas the Train




Obsessed? Maybe, just a little! I found this Thomas the train t-shirt in some hand-me-downs from a friend and since he's seen it, he has worn it every day (now 3 days in a row). I can't even begin to say how much this child loves Thomas (and Gordon, James, Henry... he likes to name as many as he can remember). He is such a boy. He has also begun to get obsessed with Bob the Builder which only continues his love of transportation items. Around our house everything is a "momma, dump truck", "momma, train", "momma, car", "momma dump trash truck." Oh how I love having little boys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sammie Jo McCluskey said...

Karen, your boys are just too cute!! Seriously!! It's funny how different boys and girls are at the young age of two. Elizabeth refuses to play with any type of transportation item for more than 10 seconds and we can't leave the house without at least 2 baby dolls for her to mother...haha.