My Grandparents came up to visit this past weekend and brought me a trunk load of beautiful plants for my yard! Here's Papa teaching Alexander how to garden!
As always Alexander carefully took the dirt from one place to another.
Elijah snuggled with Papa A LOT and they both loved it!
And here we are.
My Grandparents made the 4 hour road trip all the way up to Blacksburg to visit us this past weekend and it was great. Despite the rain on Saturday we were still able to do lots of gardening and then spend the rest of the day cooking and chatting in the house. I love my grandparents more than I could possibly say and it is wonderful to see my children fall in love with them as well. Alexander has not stopped asking for them since they have left and I think I can even tell sweet Elijah misses having them around to hold him :).
No comments:
Post a Comment